Friday, April 30, 2010

Acid test

1 more… it’s the 5th one that undergone acid test in my plant… like all my earlier trousers and shirts, this blue Levi Strauss 511 also failed to pass and it all looks like a big fat rat has taken it granted for a nice yummy evening dish… when I saw the mint… sorry pant with hole for the 1st time, I thought of slapping myself at least twice and kicking my butt thrice… but as both of them are technically impossible in practice, I thought of punishing myself by not using my wardrobe (I wonder, if it really exists) for office work… don't use ur dirty mind, it's uniform pants to office…

couple of weeks went well… but then I noticed one can’t live on earth by simply waving his hands in air all the time… we, south Indians, need to keep our hands in our pant side pockets at least some time in a day; that’s the style we follow from childhood, and we can’t help ourselves if our pants don’t have side pockets… that’s exactly what happened with my office pants… no side pockets (damn designer)… only 2 back pockets one of them occupied by my always empty wallet and the other one houses two mobiles… while sitting on chair… I feel like a beam fixed at both ends by hinges and carrying a uniform load in the middle (if u can recall strength of materials subject in engg)… due to which it got deflected by 15º angle from horizontal axis… tough to imagine if u don’t know the concept, but trust me, it’s even tougher bearing the pain… so result is again back to my regular wardrobe…

So now comes the question… why am I telling u this damn story… because… I got 6th one today!! God blessed me!!!

No comments: